- Jesus entered the human condition, taking the status of man
- John was offering a baptism of repentance from sin
- Jesus, sinless one he was, humbly submitted to baptism by John
- John, who had prophesised Jesus was greater than him, was awestruck
- John told Jesus, No, it is you who should be baptising I
- Jesus said, nonetheless, let it be done as the will of the Father
- A dove came down and a voice was heard, This is my Beloved, in whom I am well pleased
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.