- Following a vegetarian diet leads to purity of thought, word and deed
- Purity of thought, word and deed leads to good character and right conduct
- Right conduct is dharma; following dharma leads one to liberation, freedom from the cycle of birth-death-birth, etc.
- According to Hinduism, everything has Atma or soul
- It is not the destiny of animals to end up in the graveyard of the human stomach
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.