- A lot of people think Jesus is the founder of Christianity.
- Jesus, in fact, was a Jew
- Jesus changed the religious practices and structures of his time with his miracles and his teachings
- Christianity is the religion that propagates the life and teachings of Jesus
- Paul was the main propagator of Christianity, along with the Apostles and the many disciples and followers of Jesus
- Most Bible scholars point to Paul as the one who founded Christianity.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.