- The name of god for the Jews, the pronunciation has been forgotten, lost to history
- All that is left is the consonants, which are called the tetragammon
- JHWH or YHWH are the consonants
- The accepted pronunciations by scholars are Jehovah or Yahweh
- In history, God is the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.