- Sewa is poor spelling. Seva is more proper. Seva means service in English.
- Seva is guruseva, that which is offered to God and done in the name of God.
- So service is something you offer to God. It incurs no new karma.
- Service is usually helping the poor, food, clothing, education, housing
- Any other activity can also be service if it is offered to God and is done without seeking the fruit of the action.
- Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and Christians all do selfless service, activity which is offered to God.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.