Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Jesus is the pre-existent logos who existed in unity with the Father before the world was created.
- All creation exists within him, he is the pre-existent principle of wisdom, knowledge and love
- The Son, who is nearest to the Father's heart, is the one who reveals the Father
- In the Orthodox Church, Jesus is called Pantocrator, the one who is one with all of Creation.
- This is celebrated in art like so: