- The Golden Temple] is a prominent Sikh Temple (called gurdwara) located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab (India).
- It is a place of worship.
- The proper name is the Harmandir Sahib.
- This name is made up of three words; Har from Hari (meaning God); Mandir - meaning place where prayers are chanted; Sahib, meaning the one who is the servant of God
- This is the place where Sikhs consider their central place of worship as some of their Ten Gurus lived there.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.