- Lord Rama, in the Sri Rama Charit Manas (the story of Lord Rama) gives the following as modes of devotion:
- Keeping company of realised saints
- Recitation of the Lord's glories
- Devotional service to God
- Faith and devoted singing of the Lord's qualities
- Repetition of the divine name with firm faith
- Practice of self control through withdrawal of the senses and the mind from worldly activities
- Practice of seeing the whole world in the Lord and regarding saints as more venerable than the Lord
- Contentment and cheer in whatever one gets and not finding fault with others
- To deal without trick of fraud with one and all, to depend up on Him and to be indifferent to pleasure and pain
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.