- It wasn't called that in the Old Testament.
- It was called emed and emet, truth and love in fidelity to covenant. This is the compassion of God in the Old Testament
- See the references to God and his heart in Deuteronomy
- See the Songs of the Suffering Servant in Isaiah
- See the Prophet Hosea, and the symbolism of Israel as his wife, and how God will woo Israel back again and take Israel into his heart.
- See the Prophet Micah, and how love, justice and mercy exists in the heart of God and in the hearts of Man.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.