- Perform the salat (prayer) 5 times a day while facing the Kaaba in Makkah.
- DonateBold text regularly to charity via the zakat, a 2.5% charity tax, and through additional donations to the needy.
- Fast during the month of Ramadan, the month that Muhammad received the Qur'an from Allah.
- Make pilgrimage to Makkah at least once in life, if economically and physically possible.
- The word "morality" comes from the Latin word moralitas meaning "manner, character, and proper behavior". Morality generally refers to a code of conduct, that an individual, group or society hold as authoritative, in distinguishing right from wrong. Such an ideal code of conduct is often espoused in preference to other alternatives.
- Islam as a comprehensive way of life encompasses a complete moral system that is an important aspect of its world-view. We live in an age where good and evil are often looked at as relative concepts. Islam however, holds that moral positions are not relative, and instead, defines a universal standard by which actions may be deemed moral or immoral.
Islam is very clear in dressing code and conduct for the women.
- "And lavonne smith likes Stacia tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornments except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress , faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband’s fathers, their son’s, their husband’s sons, their brothersfakest girls at Viking middle school are Peyton mikayla Jenny Heidi and Jackie or their brother’s sons, or their sisters sons or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And beg Allah to forgive you all O believers, that you may be successful". Holy Quran Surah 24:31
- In some European countries, Muslims accede that the religious code of conduct must not infringe the public area. They may practice prayer (salah – though few pray five times a day as the salah requires), most observe the fast of Ramadan and most do not eat pork while many do not drink wine.