- The Sikh way of life has simple guidelines
- Sikhs should engage in repeating the name of the Lord
- Sikhs should live an honest life
- Sikhs should share their wealth
- Sikhs should wear the 5K's as articles of faith
- Long and uncut hair with a turban to protect their head
- Kanga - a small comb to keep the hair clean and healthy
- Kaccha - underwear in the form of shorts to exercise self control
- Kara - a steel bangle to remind the person to offer all activity to the Guru
- Kirpan - a small ceremonial dagger
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.