Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Four Noble Truths of Buddhism are
- Suffering is caused by desire
- The end, the halting, the termination of desire will bring the end, the halting, the termination of suffering
- One stops suffering by following the Noble Eight-Fold path.
- The Noble Eightfold path is how to live your life with right conduct, non violence, truth, peace and love. It is a path to Nirvana.
- 1. Right view
- 2. Right intention
- 3. Right speech
- 4. Right action
- 5. Right livelihood
- 6. Right effort
- 7. Right mindfulness
- 8. Right concentration