- Christianity is based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth
- St Paul was the first missionary of Christianity and founded many churches in Asia Minor and what is now called Europe
- Christianity teaches the Golden Rule, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- The rites and rituals of Christianity recall the Last Supper of Jesus, his crucifixion, and resurrection from the dead
- The Resurrection of Jesus is the central fact of Christianity. It validates Jesus as the Son of God, and gives a new meaning to his teachings.
- Christians can share in the life of the Risen Lord Jesus through their belief in him and his Resurrection.
- Christian Dogma are the teachings of the Christian Churches. The main teachings can be found in the Nicene Creed
- At the turn of the millennium, Christianity had the most number of adherents and practitioners of all the religions on Earth.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.